Thursday 1 October 2015

Parallel (Reposting)

'Parallel'             6x6 in           oil on Gessobord


I painted this in June, 2015 and reposting it to list as a dollar auction on DPW. If you're interested, please click the link above, it will lead to you DPW auction page and then click 'Bid On Our Auction' then you will see more detailed informations about this auction. 

The autumn cold that visited me last week has lost it's power in me and now I'm feeling a lot better - no more Kleenex tissues around me ( Good!)  Since I am not sick any more, I am planning to spend today cleaning my apartment : Used dish stacks in my sink and carelessly-tossed-away-clothes are calling me to be washed off - not to mention dust everywhere. So I gotta go. I hope everyone has a nice day and I will talk to you soon.

2 comments:

  1. I've seen your works on DPW. This painting is so pleasant to see. I love the color composition and the freshness of the tomatoes you captured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Jeongseon ! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a kind comment.

    ReplyDelete