Wednesday 25 March 2015

Come Together

'Come Together'       6x6 in      oil on canvas panel
 
This was done last night. I was having so fun painting this. I didn't realize I stayed up till 1:30 a.m. but I like how it turned out so it was worth it.  
 
If you like to hear a weather report for Vancouver area - It is raining here.  And I went out for a walk with an umbrella after dinner. I know many people who loves rainy days. And I was one of them when I was living in Korea - not so much now because it rains almost everyday in Winter ( Autumn and Spring too) . I would like one wet day out of ten days but not through the whole winter ! ( Okay, stop complaining and get to the point, Jiyoung!)  ** clearing my throat**  Anyways, what I was trying to say is that I enjoyed walking through rain this evening even though you might hear me complaining about rainy days sometimes. The sound and rhythm of the rain that hit my umbrella........., the atmosphere it created with slight fog in distance........, and the cooler temperature in the air. Oh! and the water puddles too. I hope the sky is clear tomorrow so that I can see reflections on water puddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment