Friday 23 January 2015

V & X

6x6 in       oil on canvas board
 
 Day 23 for 30 in 30 challenge. I have kept painting since New Year's Day. Only I thought about these days was what to paint next. I am still super excited about it and loving it.

It's just that I am kind of realized that I haven't hung out with my friends that much for this month.  I meet and have a short chat with some of my friends while dropping  off and picking up my son at school.  And I talked some other friends on phone several times. But It feels like I haven't met any friend at all for this month. I am craving friends now.

By the way, I named this painting ' V & X '. Do you see why?



4 comments:

  1. Love the title--I get it! Hope you are having some fun meeting friends through this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so hard to pick a favorite from your great paintings!! I am in awe of your ceramic cups in these last few.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Sue, Pam and Joan! Thank you so much for your generous comments. I am having so many encouraging comments on my paintings than I expected. I am feeling so lucky :D

    Probably you already know why I named this painting V & X. I didn't plan it when I started to paint this set up but after finishing it, it kind of looks like Aphabet V & X.

    ReplyDelete