Wednesday 24 June 2015

Against Green

'Against Green'     6x6 in      oil on Gessobord
 
 
I am painting cocktail tomatoes this week and they are getting softer and softer. Maybe I should put my props back into my refridgerator after painting but I usually forget to do that and leave them over night or longer. So most of the time, they are no longer fresh to eat.  I am wondering if other artists eat their props after done painting.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Updated - I just realized that the color on the bottom (blue) is more like dark brown on the actual painting. I will try to take a better photo soon.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I tried to take a new photo of this but the result is same....... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment